10 MOUNTAINS | 1 PASS | AGES 18-29 | JUST $399 UNTIL DEC. 17, 2018
THE MOST AFFORDABLE MILLENNIAL PASS ON THE EAST. MORE TERRAIN. MORE PARKS. MORE EVENTS. MORE FUN. ALL CLOSE TO HOME.
Now that we are part of the Peak Resorts Family, the Drifter Pass for ages 18-29 is the best value in the East for unlimited skiing and boarding at 10 great resorts. This is a full season pass - no blackouts, no fine print. In addition to Roundtop, Liberty, and Whitetail, you'll have access to 7 more resorts from Pennsylvania to New Hampshire.
If you like lots of time on the slopes and the freedom to try new resorts, the Drifter Pass is for you. Remember, this is a full, unrestricted season pass valid at all 10 of our resorts all season long. Even if you plan to stay close to home, this pass is still a screaming good deal! As if unlimited visits to 10 resorts isn't enough, you also get:
- 20% off lodging at Mount Snow, VT and Hunter Mountain, NY (based on availability, restrictions apply).
- 10% off select retail items at all resorts (eligible items vary by retail location, restrictions apply).
- 15% off Bring A Friend lift tickets (one per day).
- 25% off snow tubing tickets, one ticket per day, per passholder, valid where snow tubing is offered.
- Day Access to Peak Midwest Ski Resorts - One lift ticket per Passholder
- Peak Northeast Passholders must present pass at any ticket window to receive a full day lift ticket.
- Valid at: Boston Mills, Brandywine, Alpine Valley, and Mad River Mountain, Ohio; Paoli Peaks, IN; Hidden Valley & Snow Creek, MO.
- Free 2018 Summer Scenic Chairlift Rides at Mount Snow, Hunter, Attitash & Wildcat, one per day
- 25% Off Attitash Summer Attractions Ticket, one per day
- 25% Off Zip Tour Rides at Hunter Mountain, one per day