It is time you did something different this winter. Join the Whitetail Team and receive great benefits all season long. If you love being on the mountain and believe in our guest service mission, then don't hesitate to join our team. Our immediate opportunities are listed below. You will also find employee benefits and job descriptions on this page. To work at the resort you must be at least 16 years of age unless you worked at the resort previously and have been asked to return, or you are applying for a job as a junior instructor.
Whitetail is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and remain on their feet throughout their shift.
Have experience with tools.
Prior experience in the Ski/Snowboard industry.
Ski and/or Snowboard tuning/repair and sales experience preferred.
- A high school or equivalent degree. Undergraduate degree preferred
- Must be an advanced intermediate skier able to ski all terrain.
- Valid Driver’s license
- 21 years of age
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer, NSP Outdoor Emergency Care Technician Certification required
- Basic Patroller Status
Employment & Volunteer Benefits
FOR INDIVIDUALS EMPLOYED DURING THE WINTER SEASON
- FREE skiing at Whitetail Resort, Liberty Mountain & Ski Roundtop
- FREE uniforms & training
- Flexible work schedules
- Sports shop and food discounts
- FREE use of ski & snowboard rental equipment
- FREE group lessons
- On-Site child care (some restrictions apply)
- Competitive wages & more
- Whitetail Resort is an Alcohol and Drug FREE work environment
Below are job descriptions for the various positions at Whitetail Resort throughout the winter season. Most of the departments below are looking for team members this coming winter season.
- Mountain Host Volunteers
- Child Care
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors ~ Instructor Training Course Registration
- Patrollers & Clinic Staff
- Lift Operators
- Food & Beverage
- Group Reservations
- Guest Service
- Ski & Board Check
- Parking & Shuttle
- Snow Tubing