Pass Photo Update Instructions
For Season Pass, Advantage Card, and Night Club Card Holders
If you need a new photo on your account, you can have your photo taken at the resort, or you can upload a new one here!
What is a good photo?
- The person should be full face, front view, with eyes open.
- The person should not be wearing a hat, sunglasses, or any other accessories that block the face, eyes or head from view.
- The full frame photo should represent the person’s head from top of hair to bottom of chin, without a lot of space around. (You will be able to crop photo after it has been uploaded.)
- The person should be against a relatively plain background.
- Be sure there is adequate lighting and there are no shadows across the face.
- The person’s entire face should be in focus.
NOTE: IF THE PHOTO DOES NOT MEET THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A PHOTO TAKEN AT THE RESORT. WE WILL NOT PRINT YOUR PASS WITH AN UNACCEPTABLE PHOTO.
Your photo should be less than 1MB in size – you will be able to crop it after you upload it.
How to upload your photo:
1. Follow this link, https://sales.skiwhitetail.com/webwaresales/GuestLookup.aspx, enter your name and click “Look Me Up” to find your information.
2. Browse to your photo and then select ‘Upload’.
3. Once your photo has uploaded, select ‘Use This Photo’.
4. A window will appear to the right of your photo – this is a preview of how your final picture will look.
5. Use your mouse to click and drag the crosshair to crop your picture to meet the guidelines above.
6. When you are happy with the preview picture, click the ‘That’s Good Let’s Go!’ button to save your picture to your account. If you aren’t happy with the picture you have selected you can ‘Cancel’ and browse your computer for another picture. However, once you have clicked the ‘That’s Good…’ button, your old picture is gone for good, so be sure you are happy with it!
If you add without verification, you will not be able to view and update guest information such as address, email & phone number. We ask that you double check and update this information so we are best able to serve you.
Have a question or need help? call Whitetail directly at 717-328-9400