Thanks so much for your pass purchase; we’re excited you’ll be joining us this season for a winter of FUN!
Before issuing your pass(es), we require a liability waiver be completed for each pass holder. This can be done quickly by clicking here to complete our electronic waiver process. Before completing the waiver, please read through this email for more information about our liability waiver requirements.
If you are a new pass holder, we will also need a new photo for your pass. Photos should show head and shoulders only. Please, no sunglasses, hats, goggles, etc. You may visit https://sales.skiwhitetail.com/webwaresales/GuestLookup.aspx to access your guest record and upload a photo.
Once we receive your completed waiver and photo, your passes will be mailed to your address on file. If we are within 1 week of opening for the winter season, your passes will be held for pickup in Guest Services at Whitetail Resort. If you have any questions, you may reply to this email and a staff member will assist you.
Again, thank you for your purchase and we’ll see you on the slopes very soon!
- The Whitetail Guest Services Team
1. Every pass holder 18 or older must complete the waiver process. The link may be used more than once to complete waivers for multiple adult participants.
2. A parent or guardian must complete a waiver for each minor pass holder. You will be given an option to complete the waiver as a “Participant with Minors”, adult participant and minor participant(s); or, as a “Guardian with Minors”, adult non-participant with a minor participant(s).
1. The electronic waiver works best in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge
2. Use the pink arrow buttons to advance through the waiver
3. Use the pink SUBMIT WAIVER bar to submit your signed waiver
4. Your waiver is not submitted and complete until you receive a pop-up message stating, “Waiver Signed! Thank you!”
5. If you prefer, click or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://goo.gl/UHtaju